Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Organizing Is A Way of Life

As a working mom of four boys, I have to be organized. It's a matter of survival. Over the years, I've tried many different methods of organization in all areas of our life. From home organization (just how do you corral the clutter of four children?) to work organization (So many emails, so little time.) to free-time/extracurricular organization (soccer, lacrosse, basketball, cross country, and church groups, oh my!), I've had to do it all.
Dreamstime Stock Photo

I've had many friends ask me-just how do I manage a 40-45 hour work week, raising the boys and still managing to have a life. Organization. I hope you'll learn from my mistakes and share your successes along the way! Welcome to Organized By Christina!

No comments:

Post a Comment